ZOOM INSTRUCTIONS FOR FBMSM STUDENTS
Go ahead and download the app (Step 1). Be ready for Class Meetings on Sunday, March 29 at 10 AM on the device where you downloaded app.
- On whatever device/computer you’ll use for the Meeting, download the Zoom App. (You don’t have to create an account, but you can).
- On Phones/Devices, you download app by searching App Store for “Zoom” and downloading.
- On Computer, go to zoom.com and click on “Resources” at Top Right, then click “Download Zoom Client”, then click on the Blue “Download” Button under the 1st Option.
- On Sunday between 9:55-10:00 AM, go to fbmsm.com on this device and click on the “ZOOM MEETING” banner in the middle of the page & this will take you to a page where you can click on the button with your grade/gender listed.
- Your APP will automatically open up in the meeting (if the host has opened the room).
- Meeting Starts at 10:00 AM & lasts probably 30 minutes.
- Rules/Guidelines: Don’t be a Distraction, Wear Appropriate Clothes, Use Appropriate Language, Don’t go to the bathroom or do anything vulgar or gross while in meeting, Listen to Teacher, Answer Questions if Asked, Don’t enter and leave a bunch of times, Don’t multi-task (Watch TV, play video games, go for a run). These will distract people.