Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
My mom, Cheryl Christian, is currently in the ICU at Jackson Hospital on a ventilator. She has an auto immune disease that has progressed. (This is non Covid related). Please pray for healing.
Dear Pastor,brothers and sisters at First Baptist Church, please pray for my son,Andrew. He continue to struggle with gender dysphoria issues. Please pray that Jesus Christ will intervene to show Andrew, his true identity in Christ. Help Andrew to love God and bring Christians along side of Andrew. Thank you for your prayer support.
I would appreciate the prayers of the church for myself. Lately I have been having reduced feeling in my left foot. Being diabetic this has me concerned. I have an appointment with Dr. Hendon at 2PM on Thursday for a test. I would appreciate the prayers of the church for overall health and favorable test results. Thank you so much.
I recently fell and have a bad head injury a head contusion and hematoma to my brain. I also am having balance issues. I have been diagnosed with non alcoholic liver cirrhosis. I am 63 years old and pray to see my grandchildren grow up. I pray if its the loards will I can have some more years to my life. Thank You for your prayer.