Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my stepdad, Jimmy Truitt. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Please pray that it is contained within the prostate and they can remove it all with surgery.
Please pray for my precious friend, Ella Bell, who has cancer and is in a great deal of pain. Please pray that she will be healed and pain-free.
Please pray for Worth Bentley Caton and her family (Steve Hills daughter). Worth is in ICU on life support at Jackson Hospital .
Prayer of Thanksgiving for several things...
My husband is finally starting to turn the corner with his dental surgery. He is healing better now and not in as much pain.
My sister-in-law Joyce is up and around following her breast cancer surgery. She is weak, but has been able to get out and semi back to her routine. Please pray for my brother who is taking care of her.
Our niece Becky has wanted a child for a very long time but was not able to have one. She was given an opportunity to adopt recently and we are so thankful for that. Please prayer the adoption goes smoothly and the little boy is born healthy. We are overjoyed for her.
My great-nephew Jacob left for the military basic training last night. Please lift him up that he be safe in his endeavors.He is a Christian and was baptized again Sunday morning.
Please again pray for my nephews who need to be back in church.
I am sorry this is so long, our family seems to be in a season of transition and problems.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski