Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Please pray for the venous insufficiency problems and symptoms in my wife’s legs to be healed and for the right care, consultants, life changes and wisdom for healthier alternatives to medicine to make sure her legs get better not worse. These problems along with her other health issues are really wearing her down and can cause her concern and despair. Please pray that her Rheumatology (13 Feb 20), vascular (25 Feb 20) and colorectal (3 Mar 20) appointments go well and that issues can be resolved. For hope, peace and encouragement. Thank you.
Our son and daughter-in-law have recently told us that they have become atheist. I know my son has been saved but I do not understand why he has abandoned his faith. I don't believe my daughter-in-law has ever been exposed to the plan of salvation. They have two young children and are living in Alaska. My prayer is for their salvation and awareness of their responsibility to their children. I have tried to talk to them but without any success. Our grandson's name is Ezra Elias. I wrote a letter to my daughter-in-law telling her what I found in relation to the derivation of Ezra's name but apparently I offended her. Consequently she has stopped of talking with us. I defense of his wife my son has also. Our hearts are broken. I am trusting that the Lord will bring them to him. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
I have a friend who lives in the UK. She's not a believer and i don't think she subscribes to any religion at all. She has bipolar, depression, issues with self-hate, but she's also a mental health advocate who tries to help and educate others with similar struggles. She relies on government benefits to stay afloat, but has been really struggling lately as policies change and it's more difficult to receive those benefits. The attitudes toward mental health where she lives are not always kind- even healthcare professionals have outright said, "Well if you have these suicidal thoughts, why haven't you killed yourself?"
On top of all of this, she also abuses drugs and alcohol as both a kind of temporary relief and, i believe, a form of deliberate self-harm. Even after a recent doctor visit revealed liver damage, likely as a result of the drugs and alcohol, and numerous times of me and other friends pleading with her on this subject, she doesn't believe she has a problem.
I'm afraid for her and the way her lifestyle is impacting her pre-existing issues. What she needs most is Jesus, to know that she has a Savior who loves her, but she just doesn't see it. Can anyone help me pray for her?
May the peace and love of God be with all of you beloved sons of God, I only need your humble and beautiful prayers, for a woman daughter of God, May Roseli Perez Love Jesus Christ more and may her Heart burn with love for God and explode with joy for God Amen God bless you for your beautiful prayers sons of God Amen