We want to pray for you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for Peggy Kent, my grandchildren's other grandmother. She is in afib and has a heart condition. Please pray her heart will go back into rhythm without going back into the hospital for surgery.
Received: February 2, 2021
Please pray for the family of Blanche Champion, as she went to be with Jesus early this morning!!!
Received: January 31, 2021
This prayer has been answered!
Please pray for my mom Leslie, she has cancer in her uterus. Thankfully we know from a catscan that the Lord has prevented the cancer from spreading, praise God! Please pray that Jesus Christ in His grace and mercy will continue to help my mom and heal her. She has a hysterectomy scheduled for next month. Please pray that Jesus Christ will give the doctors wisdom to completely remove all of the cancer and that it won't get any worse. My dad, Kevin, and the rest of my family need prayer as well, especially the ones who don't know the Lord. Thank you. May God bless all of you and your church family.
Received: January 29, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: January 25, 2021
Please pray for Clayton, he is having a very, very challenging and difficult season dealing with depression, anxiety, and medications. Pray for his protection. It is very hard on him and his family. He needs peace badly.