We want to pray for you!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
We would appreciate prays for my Wife Shari. She is in ICU at Dothan. Two operations (Sept/Oct) and in the hospital last week, and again this week. Now, as stated, in ICU at Flowers in Dothan. GOD is our hope!
We appreciate and Thank You, for your prayers. Phillip
Received: March 21, 2021
For the first time in my young life, I intentionally fasted. I spent the day reading the Gospel of John, praying and listening to music.
It was an eye opener. I had several real insights into the Word.
Surprisingly, a class member called me at 4pm asking if he could drop off dinner, to which I agreed gratefully, as thinking of food prep seemed like a contradictory occupation.
The following day, I was asked to be a state rep for a Christian group I have literally been associated with for over 70 years, including writing a monthly newsletter. Immediately, the insights of the previous day sprang up to fill the pages.
Rejoice in all things.
Received: March 14, 2021
My daughter in-laws grandfather Ted Downs was admitted at Baptist south he has been diagnosed with lung cancer colon cancer and a tumor on his brain surgery for the tumor may be performed please add Ted to the prayer list. Thank you
Received: March 9, 2021
Please pray for: 1) Complete personal physical healing and freedom from anxiety, 2) Physical healing for brother and a relative, 3) Protection against COVID-19 for the entire family, 4) Protection for our group’s lot from expropriation by the government, and 5) other unspoken prayer requests. Thank you very much.
Received: March 5, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.