WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please enter through one of these five doors: Perry Street, Welcome Center, Courtyard, Fellowship Hall, and Lawrence Street.
- Church doors will open and seating will begin 20 minutes prior to the start of the service. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- Signs will be displayed encouraging cooperation with appropriate social distancing guidelines to help us avoid gathering in crowds.
- When you enter the sanctuary, an usher will direct you to a section.
- A different usher will receive you at that section and assist you in finding a seat.
- Family units will be seated every other row with three vacant seats between households to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- The service will be 45 minutes for your health and safety.
- Those leading in worship will not wear face-coverings when speaking or singing.
- We will have congregational singing as a part of our worship. Please continue to wear your mask or face-covering during singing.
WHEN YOU LEAVE
- At the end of the service, we will provide dismissal instructions and reminders and ask you to avoid crowding at the exits.
- Once dismissed, please exit the facility, and avoid congregating in the foyer or hallways.
A TOUCHLESS EXPERIENCE
- Our greeters will open exterior doors and assist you as you make your way to the sanctuary.
- Get creative in greeting friends when you see them on Sunday. A wave instead of a hug. A thumbs-up instead of a handshake.
- We continue to encourage online giving, but tithes and offerings brought to worship can be placed in the offering boxes at the sanctuary doors.
- Printed materials (order of worship, sermon notes, etc.) will not be available. You can find them online at montgomeryfbc.org/livestream or on the First Baptist App.
- Water fountains will be unavailable. Please feel free to bring a water bottle.
CLEANING + SANITIZING
- Please wash your hands prior to arrival. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the sanctuary foyers.
- Our facilities have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. We will have teams ready to clean pews and restrooms between services.
- Consider using the restroom before coming to the campus. While our facilities will be available, the capacity will be limited. Remember, our service is only 45 minutes.
STAFF + VOLUNTEERS
- Staff and volunteers will confirm they are symptom-free when arriving on campus.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- If you (or a member of your household) are not feeling well or if you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please continue to worship with us online.
- Temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Had contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
- If you attend a worship service on campus and later are confirmed positive for COVID-19, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know. If someone attending one of our services is confirmed with COVID-19, we will notify everyone in attendance at that worship gathering by email. However, we will not disclose the individual’s name or other information.
FOR HIGH-RISK INDIVIDUALS
- We dearly love and appreciate our church family members who are 65 years or older and all who are especially at high risk to COVID-19. We urge you to take the best precautions for your own health and safety. As much as we look forward to seeing you in person, we strongly encourage you to continue to participate in our online services at this time. If you decide to worship on campus, please take the necessary precautions for high-risk individuals.
Please know that we love you and treasure you as an extremely valuable part of the body of Christ at First Baptist. It is because we love you that we want to reiterate your need to think of your health and safety as a priority during these days. We are praising God for allowing us to resume gathering together in worship.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV)