Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Please pray for my Dad, Jack Thomas, Sr. He will be 94 on the 15th of this month and has discovered some type of growth in his side. He went to his doctor today in Anniston and they took x-rays. Please pray that this will be not be a serious issue. Thank you!
Please pray for my friend Clayton who is fighting a spiritual battle, along with dealing with anxiety and depression. Pray for his young diabetic daughter that is transitioning to more solid foods and needs to drink more water.
Prayer request : my father was passed away, please help me not to lost my job in the Administration Wing to preach the gospel, pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, A-men.
My sister-in-law Joyce has breast cancer. She has went through the first of her surgeries and so far so good. Please pray for her well being and for strength. She tells us she feels weak. Also, her twin sister Lois has been having some health issues. Please pray for them.
My husband has had some major dental surgery and he is in a great deal of pain. It should have been on the mend by now, but for some reason he is not healing as fast as they thought. Please give a little prayer for his comfort.
My dear friend Deanna French Storms is also having some serious health issues.
My sister Kim, who is working as a nurse and taking care of our mother. Please pray for health and sanity. Please pray for our mother Margaret.
Please pray for my three nephews. They grew up in church but seem to have lost their way. They are not in trouble, but they don't seem to have the priority of church in their lives. They work too much, play too much and seem to put church by the wayside.
Prayer of thanksgiving for our daughter and son-in-law and our beautiful granddaughter Maggie. We are so thankful for having them in our lives.