Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my mom Leslie, she has cancer in her uterus. Thankfully we know from a catscan that the Lord has prevented the cancer from spreading, praise God! Please pray that Jesus Christ in His grace and mercy will continue to help my mom and heal her. She has a hysterectomy scheduled for next month. Please pray that Jesus Christ will give the doctors wisdom to completely remove all of the cancer and that it won't get any worse. My dad, Kevin, and the rest of my family need prayer as well, especially the ones who don't know the Lord. Thank you. May God bless all of you and your church family.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Please pray for Clayton, he is having a very, very challenging and difficult season dealing with depression, anxiety, and medications. Pray for his protection. It is very hard on him and his family. He needs peace badly.
Please pray for my Dad, Jimmy Wakefield. He spent much of the past week in the hospital and ICU. His medication sent him into shock and made him very weak. We hope to get him in-patient physical therapy this week.
Please pray for our 9-year-old grandson, Noah Ellis, who is in the ICU at Dayton Children's Hospital in Ohio. He was having trouble breathing last night and our son took him to the Children's Hospital ER where he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. Please pray for wisdom for his doctors and a speedy return to normal sugar levels. As well, please pray for him as he adjusts to this new way of life and for his parents as they care for him.