Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please prayer for Allie, the young mother of a three-month-old baby. Allie just found out she has cancer in her jaw. She will have surgery, then radiation, then possibly chemo therapy. During the treatment she will be unable to hold or care for her young son. So pray for Allie, her husband and extended family as they care for her and her child during this time.
Please pray for Donetha ( Miss D ) she works at Jacks on Taylor Road. Miss D was just diagnosed with stomach cancer. Please pray that God will comfort her and attend to her needs. Gods will be done
Please Help me to pray for my brother in law, He just was sick and now the doctor told him He has Cancer very strong. My husband is totally destroyed because 2 years ago he lost another brother and now he only alive brother has cancer!
My husband is the older brother so He is the support of his family since his father pass away when he was young! We needs God help his brother John and my Husband with all of this. Please GOD help them.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Please pray for the venous insufficiency problems and symptoms in my wife’s legs to be healed and for the right care, consultants, life changes and wisdom for healthier alternatives to medicine to make sure her legs get better not worse. These problems along with her other health issues are really wearing her down and can cause her concern and despair. Please pray that her Rheumatology (13 Feb 20), vascular (25 Feb 20) and colorectal (3 Mar 20) appointments go well and that issues can be resolved. For hope, peace and encouragement. Thank you.