Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
PRAYER: Salvation for family and friends. Deeper faith for prayer partners both near and far. Miranda and her 3 girls: Madison, Madeline, Meredith for more faith, joy, peace, power, love, hope, growth, wisdom, and protection. Dan, David, Kathy, and Tom are on the front lines of the virus. 7 silent requests. I have two big tests coming of certifications. Tony and his wife for reconciliation. Keith would find work. Rosy would find work. ALex is being deployed--God would watch over him and his battalion. The prayer wall at my church. Tracey, James, Jim, Jim Bo would accept the deeper truths of the Bible. 1 special silent request.
Would you please pray for me?
I am scheduled for a lumbar puncture on Tuesday, April 7th from 8:00 am- 9:00 am, because of inflammation on my meninges in my brain and severe attacks to my head and ears.
Would you please agree in prayer with me according to Matthew 18:19 for the following prayer request:
-That I will not be exposed to the coronavirus at the hospital or anywhere
-I will have a very skilled medical staff, and that God will guide their hands
-The medication will not affect me
-The procedure will be quick and a success
-That I won't suffer from the car ride to/from the hospital. Car rides have produced horrible attacks in my head and ears.
-I won't have any side effects from the procedure, no infection, pain, nothing negative
-That they will be able to locate the source of the brain inflammation
-That it will not be serious and will be curable
-That the symptoms in my head and ears will ALL go away and never return.
Again, thank you so much for all your prayers,
An update on Allie, the young mother with cancer: the prognosis is stage four cancer in her right jaw bone. She and her family have been quarantined to protect her immune system and they are trying to work her into the surgery schedule in the next two to six weeks. She will have surgery to remove all flesh with cancer, all teeth on the right side and then they will shave down to healthy bone. After surgery they will discuss radiation and chemotherapy. Please continue to pray for Allie, her husband Fox, their baby Bobby and the extended family who will be caring for her.
Please pray for me. I am asking God to manifest my healing today for the following symptoms in my body.
1) That the inflammation on the meninges of my brain will go and that the covering of my brain will be restored to its normal state,
2) That all noise in my ears will go immediately and according to Nahum 1:9 it will never come back ever again.
3) That my hearing will be perfect and any damage done to it will be restored. According to Jeremiah 30:17.
4) That the humming furnace noise I hear in my head that usually is a prelude to an attack on my ears will be plucked up by the roots and taken out of my head and ears forever.
5) That all pressure in my head and ears will leave immediately and never return according to Nahum 1:9
6) That my ears will be restored to normal and that ALL sensitivity in my ears will be restored to normal.
7) That I will be completely healed and made whole very very soon even without the aid of doctors and medicine. I have been examined by 5 doctors and seen 2 specialists. I had an MRI and a CAT scan and bloodwork. They still do not know how to help me.
Thank you so much for praying for me.
My twin brother was taken to the hospital yesterday and diagnosed with a viral pneumonia (probably not Covid-19). He is visiting Perth Australia to see his daughter and her family.
He is in a good deal of pain and discomfort.