Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
please pray for my brother dennis lott, Columbus ga. possible stomach cancer. thanks! ken.
Please Pray for my Mom she fell out the door and hit her head and her hip. She has a concussion and may have bruised her kidney. She is in the Hospital in Evergreen for now and going to the Nursing Home in Georgiana on tomorrow if all goes well. Thank you
Please pray for Sara, Julie, Sean, Stephen, and Joe to become believers, to repent for their sins, and be delivered from their demons. They have all had issues with pride, selfishness, control , resentment, drug and alcohol problems, disrespect, and blame others for their problems. They are never held accountable for how they treat other people, they blame others for their problems, their actions have hurt others and they never apologize or ask for forgiveness. They've got addictions issues and self medicate rather than address their problems in a healthy manner. Despite these things, they do have kindness in them and have been through a lot of trauma throughout their life. I pray that God would help them with these issues, change their perspectives, heal the brokenness, bring emotional healing, forgiveness, and help them to all accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. Pray that God would bless them, help them, teach them the importance of accountability, to humble them, and bring peace to chaos. I pray that God would bless them and direct their paths for His purpose. Pray that God would help them to reach out to others and ask for forgiveness. Pray that God would also send the right people to them to share the gospel and help them have a stronger relationship to God.
Please pray for my back which has rods holding it together and is very painful and potentially breaking down. Thank you.