Our Prayer Ministry consists of a group of Prayer Warriors who lift up the needs of our church, our community, our nation, and our world. We would consider it an honor if you would allow us to prayer for your special need.
In addition to praying for special needs, we also want to make an impact by praying for the spiritual awakening of our families, our friends, our nation and our world.
Will you join us in answering the call?
Please take time to pray for the requests below. Once you have prayer for them, click on “I Prayed For This” to let them know they have been prayed for.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please continue to pray for my children and grandchildren for salvation. That the Lord will use this unusual time to help them to see their need for Christ. My Son and his family, Daryl, Nicole, Cameron and Donovan . My Daughter Heather, Dave, Brie, Robert, Hunter and Ray. Thank you so much. I am praying for all the FBC family. Love Dolly
Hallelujah! Please pray God mightily heals our family and blesses us to do His will. Thank you and God richly bless y'all always!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Please pray for our son. Chris Cofty Jr. he has COVID 19. He is at Jackson Hospital
Hi my name is Jason and I have a prayer request. I am currently looking for a new teaching job for this fall. Please pray for me that God will provide one for me and that he helps me to find a new one. Thanks